GTA:Gothams Knight

A New Batmod for GTA SA Full TC

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

WHAT WE NEED FOR THE MOD (THIS ARE LIKE THE RECIPE AND I"LL KEEP THIS UPDATED ALWAYS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ivan_05_19

PostSubject: WHAT WE NEED FOR THE MOD (THIS ARE LIKE THE RECIPE AND I"LL KEEP THIS UPDATED ALWAYS)   Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:52 pm

HERE ARE THE THINGS WE NEED TO BRING THIS MOD INTO COMPLETE SUCCESS

3D MODELLING DEPARTMENT

Dojo
for the fight between Raz and Bruce

New Batcave on Los Santos docks. (we already have one go to Development>Mapping section)
It should be functional with two entrances: the main entrance that should open behind some crates for the Tumbler to come out, and the elevator (don't worry, we'll code a teleport there)

Bruce Wayne's Penthouse suite on Los Santos Downtown

The Narrows
I guess this is simple to do...to create the Narrows, all we need is to do is use the already pre-set buildings from many areas randomly put together, and then connect with bridges around, connecting it to the city. There's a map with the inside-areas where we could construct it, but we'd have to develop teleporters to the area somewhere around the city, so my guess is if we can't develop the Narrows, then we try and find a good location to simulate it.

Riddler’s hideout

Hong Kong
Some missions requires Batman or Bruce Wayne to go to Hong Kong and I suggest that Las Venturas can be partly Hong Kong

An empty building (this will be the place where Batman and Joker fights for the last time)

NEEDED SKINS \ TEXTURES: (if you saw a civilian thats look a like the ones from below, then post a photo then we'll see if we can use that and it saves time

-TDK suit
-League of Shadows suit
-First black suit Bruce wears on Begins, to tell Gordon he's not alone on his fight against the mob.
-League of Shadows's Ninjas
-Ducard
-Raz'Al Ghul
-Dr. Jonathan Crane
-Scarecrow
-Rachel Dawes
-Alfred Pennyworth
-Commissioner Gordon
-Former Comissioner Loeb
-Joker's Thugs (masks similar to the ones on the Dark Knight movie)
-Wayne Enterprises Trucks (Gasoline and Normal Vans with Wayne Enterprises Logo)
-I Believe in Harvey Dent Campaign Posters (they should be everywhere around Gotham, I think.)
-New Police and Swat cars Logos ( Gotham City Police Department)
-New Van textures for the television-vans ( using the Gotham City Television logo ).
-Lau (this is the person Batman captures in Hong Kong)
-Riddler
-Chase Meridian(girl from Batman Forever)
-Harvey Dent
-Two-Face
-Falcone
-Sal Maroni
-Chechen

We should modified some billboards honoring the team members who had spend their time working and dedicating to this mod

this will still be updated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nerdmanreturns
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WE NEED FOR THE MOD (THIS ARE LIKE THE RECIPE AND I"LL KEEP THIS UPDATED ALWAYS)   Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:42 am

Ivan,Hong Kong Will Be A Map Far Away That Will Replace Liberty City(Was Only In One Mission If You Have Played The Entire GTA SA Storyline Like I Have) Which Mean Hong Kong Is Only Reachable In The Mission,And Im Making The Penthouse And TDK Batcave,And The Riddlers Lair Will Be A Warehouse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ivan_05_19

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WE NEED FOR THE MOD (THIS ARE LIKE THE RECIPE AND I"LL KEEP THIS UPDATED ALWAYS)   Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:28 am

WOW!!! I DIDN"T KNOW THAT WAS POSSIBLE cheers

yeah i've played that mission. it was set in Marco's Bistro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Batman2k8

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WE NEED FOR THE MOD (THIS ARE LIKE THE RECIPE AND I"LL KEEP THIS UPDATED ALWAYS)   Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:19 pm

just an idea.. for Lau there are some chinese gangster type people on San Fierro
they might be a good choice
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.co.uk/nessieman
thedarkbat

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WE NEED FOR THE MOD (THIS ARE LIKE THE RECIPE AND I"LL KEEP THIS UPDATED ALWAYS)   Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:10 am

ivan_05_19 wrote:
HERE ARE THE THINGS WE NEED TO BRING THIS MOD INTO COMPLETE SUCCESS

3D MODELLING DEPARTMENT

Dojo
for the fight between Raz and Bruce

New Batcave on Los Santos docks. (we already have one go to Development>Mapping section)
It should be functional with two entrances: the main entrance that should open behind some crates for the Tumbler to come out, and the elevator (don't worry, we'll code a teleport there)

Bruce Wayne's Penthouse suite on Los Santos Downtown

The Narrows
I guess this is simple to do...to create the Narrows, all we need is to do is use the already pre-set buildings from many areas randomly put together, and then connect with bridges around, connecting it to the city. There's a map with the inside-areas where we could construct it, but we'd have to develop teleporters to the area somewhere around the city, so my guess is if we can't develop the Narrows, then we try and find a good location to simulate it.

Riddler’s hideout

Hong Kong
Some missions requires Batman or Bruce Wayne to go to Hong Kong and I suggest that Las Venturas can be partly Hong Kong

An empty building (this will be the place where Batman and Joker fights for the last time)

NEEDED SKINS \ TEXTURES: (if you saw a civilian thats look a like the ones from below, then post a photo then we'll see if we can use that and it saves time

-TDK suit
-League of Shadows suit
-First black suit Bruce wears on Begins, to tell Gordon he's not alone on his fight against the mob.
-League of Shadows's Ninjas
-Ducard
-Raz'Al Ghul
-Dr. Jonathan Crane
-Scarecrow
-Rachel Dawes
-Alfred Pennyworth
-Commissioner Gordon
-Former Comissioner Loeb
-Joker's Thugs (masks similar to the ones on the Dark Knight movie)
-Wayne Enterprises Trucks (Gasoline and Normal Vans with Wayne Enterprises Logo)
-I Believe in Harvey Dent Campaign Posters (they should be everywhere around Gotham, I think.)
-New Police and Swat cars Logos ( Gotham City Police Department)
-New Van textures for the television-vans ( using the Gotham City Television logo ).
-Lau (this is the person Batman captures in Hong Kong)
-Riddler
-Chase Meridian(girl from Batman Forever)
-Harvey Dent
-Two-Face
-Falcone
-Sal Maroni
-Chechen

We should modified some billboards honoring the team members who had spend their time working and dedicating to this mod

this will still be updated

ok but we also need wayne tower! this can be like amunation! you go in there and get in a lift go up for office board room where you can get money (payments Like buisness propertys) and have meeting (could be little sub mission get to the meeting on time) or you can go down in the lift where you can meet fox and get your gear or new gear or upgraded gear (again smaller sub missions for bruce wayne "go to wayne tower and see mr fox" test tumberler, buy rapline gun and suit) then do the mission where you go see gordon and spoke him and then your next mission is to go back to wayne tower to buy a cape! then do the mission of testing the cape!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WE NEED FOR THE MOD (THIS ARE LIKE THE RECIPE AND I"LL KEEP THIS UPDATED ALWAYS)   

Back to top Go down

WHAT WE NEED FOR THE MOD (THIS ARE LIKE THE RECIPE AND I"LL KEEP THIS UPDATED ALWAYS)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1